CorrelAid: A remote network
- connect with over 1000 Data4Good data scientists in our active Slack community
- volunteer core team: get involved in content creation (blog, technical blog, podcast, social media), organize our mentoring program and events for the community or coordinate Data4Good projects to keep CorrelAid running
- in-person social event once a year
- regular workshops, webinars and events
- find a mentor (or mentee) in our mentoring program
- get help in the #help Slack channel
- licenses for project team members for data science learning platform
Do you want to learn to create data visualizations in R? Then the TidyTuesdays of the R Community are a great way to gain hands-on experience - “learning by doing”. CorrelAid volunteers Andreas and Long offer a meetup where you can get together to code on a TidyTuesday, chat about Data Viz, and learn new things together. You can even bring your own dataset or get feedback on your own visualizations. What’s special about it? There’s no fixed date - you just book your meetup in three clicks! Click here to “book”! If you are unsure how this works, check out our detailed booking tutorial.
Head of Community Management
Do you want to learn more about how you can get involved at CorrelAid? Want to join the Slack community? Need information about an upcoming event? Isabel is looking forward to meeting you, sharing more information with you and finding out where your place within CorrelAid can be.